ambowife banner

Friday, October 10, 2008

New Release Kit Mandarin Dream


Here's a preview of my latest kit MANDARIN DREAM. Let me know what you think LOL.

I just love these colours
Okay so onto some news. It's been a big week for me with all this uploading of kits to my new store at TTS and we are busy in our private lives too lately.
Yesterday was a sad day for me, it was the 5th Anniversary of my Dad's death and I spent all day thinking of all the things we would have done and talked about over those lost years. My Mum seemed okay but I don't think we will ever be the same again no matter how many years pass. She is up with family in Queensland so I guess maybe being away somewhere else with a new start may make some difference to this year for her. I have had a bad week with Chris having troubles and cutting his foot at work and just generally missing his family. I feel so helpless and useless to him being so far away but I had a good talk with him and he does sound better within himself so that did make me feel better about it all too.
My IVF is coming to a head too with me going into hospital on Wednesday 15th for my egg retrieval. We have had an extra drug (injection) to take this time too, a human growth hormone, so I am all over the place emotionally with all these drugs in my system. 4 needles every night and with Michael on nights I have had to do them myself yesterday and tonight. Even worse, we are going to a wedding tomorrow and will have to find somewhere to do it at that argh!! I don't want us to have to leave just because I need to shoot up LOL.
Okay well that's about it for now. I might have a freebie up for you later today. For now I have to go see what I'll cook Michael for his dinner before he heads off to work again.
Have a great day
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Hi tracy your new kit mandrin dream is just fantastic I just love the colours and how you have made everything work together bless you your time and hard work Kat from NZ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy