ambowife banner

Monday, June 16, 2008

Look at this!!

First of all if you want an awesome freebie head over to TerrellS blog for this one it really is beee-utiful. Here is my first layout with this freebie.

And here are two layouts I did with some of Shannon Fahrnbach's new Commercial Use kits. She has some super cool stuff including paper curl tears and shells and overlays plus some doodles too with an ocean wave theme. So refreshing.

Okay well that was quick wasn't it LOL. But I really have to get to bed I have to be up to go and clean, sigh. Oh and another 0.3kg lost today at weigh in so I am 79.5kg now. Slow and steady wins the race LOL.
Alrighty have a great day and I'll catch up with you tomorrow, hopefully LOL.
Hugs
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy