ambowife banner

Sunday, April 20, 2008

One in the Oven

Well one embryo anyway, now it is up to nature to do it's thing and let my little visitor stay there in my uterus to grow. We got 4 Eggs in the Retrieval and only 2 were good enough to inseminate and then only one of those worked but it was at the 5 cell stage on day two so that was good news. Otherwise I am trying to take it easy for now until it has had a chance to take root as it were, so no riding for at least a couple of days for me and then only mild endurance, can't overheat my body apparantly.

Okay so here are a few layouts,

using TerrellS new Remember When Kit. Another heritage kit and lovely papers and elements as always!!

So did I tell you I have a new mobile phone??

Well it is a lot better than the old one, a lot

clearer when I am talking to someone and takes better pics. It's a Samsung flip phone and nice and light too!!


I will add a few pics I took with it of Shona, when she would stand still long enough for me to get a decent shot of her LOL.

Okay well that's it for now must

dash and get some things done. Have a great weekend all!!

Isn't Shona Cute?!
Have to get some of Hope next post for you!!

The Miranda LO is of my SIL using TerrellS Signs Of Spring Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy