Tuesday, April 22, 2008

IVF & A FREEBIE KIT

Okay so it's been a while LOL. We have one embryo in and now it's just a matter of waiting and seeing if it sticks!! So I have been doing a challenge over at Rakscraps and made a freebie kit so I thought I would offer it here too!!


Here's the preview...

And here are the links
I hope you all like it and will leave me a little love when you download. I had fun doing the challenge.
Okay well it is our Wedding Anniversay on Thursday 24th so I may not post for a few days until after that. My weight watchers is going okay but I did lose 300g so I guess that's better than nothing, oh and I scored a bargain at KMart today, a SIZE 14 Polar Fleece Jumber for under $9.
I also got some new 3/4 bike pants in a 14 too, woo hoo. I am still 81kg but it is reshaping and I am thrilled that I am finally getting somewhere with it all.
Okay, gotta run and do some stuff before Biggest Loser comes on LOL. Sad I know!!
Hugs
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing this wonderful kit. just found your blog on digi free. now to unzip & play

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy