ambowife banner

Thursday, July 05, 2007

A quick Post

Beautiful shot from my Big Brother's New Zealand Trip. Isn't it gorgeous!! The Kit is Jewel by Demiurgia, Love the beads in this kit!! Where's the lens gone!!! Well it is definitely...Gooooooone. Steven climbing in New Zealand.
Kit is Grasshopper by Shannon Fahrnbach of divine digital

Did this one for a colour challenge. Credits are Elements by Miss Mekaila of Punky Pixels
Papers and Tag by Buzybee AKA: Penny V. Lewis - Jessica Kit. It was such a fun LO to do!!


This one is also done with Grasshopper by Shannon Fahrnbach at divinedigital. Great elements, I think they are my favourite of the kit, I love the swirliness of them and I can use them so many different ways. Papers are cool too!!

Okay, I'm going to leave it at that for now as My eye needs some more drops and when I put them in I can't focus very well for a while LOL!!!
Have a great Day!!
Oh and for all you US visitors, hope you had a great 4th Yesterday!!

1 comment:

  1. hi tracy

    thats wonderful layouts. great job.
    hugs sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy