ambowife banner

Friday, June 01, 2007

Where's Da Bling???

I'm So pleased with this Layout!!! Isn't it a cool Photo. This is a friend's son so I have given him the cool glasses to protect his identity. But I had so much fun scrapping this. Why do other people seem to take such fantastic photos when I can't get such great shots?? This pic is so cool!!


Credit Goes to TerrellS for her Girly Denim Kit and her Accoutrements Elements which is the Bling Letters and ?. You can grab these kits at HODS and DSC stores for a steal.
Okay now for the exciting news
I am going on a road trip up to Brisbane to visit a dear friend I haven't seen in about 15 years. I lost contact with her and then finally found her through the internet and her work. So I am sooo excited about going to see her. I will also catch up with Steven and Mandy so that will be fun too. Haven't seen Mandy in ages.
Well that's it for now.
Maybe I'll blog from Brissie!!
Hugs
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy