ambowife banner

Saturday, June 30, 2007

More LO's and What We're Up To

I am really pleased with this one of Gabby I did with TerrellS Nostalgia Papers, Free to Fly butterflies and Key to my Heart Paperclip. I even had a go at page folds and curls, Not too bad I don't think tee hee!! The journalling is by me and not a quote, as a lot of people have been commenting about "the Quote", sorry it's just from my mind, scary eh!! This is all of the pics of me having my Makeup and Hair done for the wedding and the finished product, Journalling is by me, not a quote. Kit is Grasshopper by Shannon.



Okay so it was only a matter of time before these photos got scrapped LOL. Michael stood on a chair to shotput the garter into the guys, one of which was Chris ooooww! So Nich caught it and he and Melissa were married this January, so maybe it's true what they say, although the girl who caught the bouquet didn't so I don't know about that. These are some photos of the Daintree Rainforest Frogs. So cute aren't they. Perfect for using the Grasshopper kit by Shannon of HODS and Divine Digital.


this one was fun to do. Michael said something like you are not ready Grasshopper when I said I was using a Grasshopper kit and that is where this Layout began. So after a search for pics on the web here we are with the appropriate quote and photos!!



As for us, we are both going okay. Michael managed to score a few overtime shifts this week on his days off, so that will keep the credit card happy. And apart from having a very red eye, who knows why, probably too much computer stare, so I've been trying not to do so much on the computer until it clears up, hmmm!! We are not up to much of anything else at the moment, although I did score a great deal on an MP3 player so that I will be more enthusiastic about going for walks etc. The Pasha Bulka is still stuck in the sand at Nobby's
Beach in Newcastle, and hopefully the weather reports will be right and Victoria's flooding will subside since they are forcasting better weather. And that's about it for now. Off to watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, he's so cute, and such a little boy in that one compared to the more recent Movies of the books!


Have a great Day!


Tracy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy