ambowife banner

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Grasshopper's Galore

Okay I've got my Kit from Shannon and done two LO's today with it. Let me know what you think either here or in the galleries. And of course I had to start with a wedding photo. Well you guys know I have heaps of them to scrap and I actually haven't scrapped this one of us signing the register before. So there LOL...Don't you love the colours of this kit?!! Oh those Grass hoppers are soo darn cute!!!

LOL. This one I had to scrap, and it's not even mine. I received this via email from a relative (thanks sue) and I'm not sure if someone down the line knew these Aussies but this photo is so funny to us. (Aussies) Here's the story that goes with the photo.

Our Telephone company, well the main one anyway, has an add on the tellie for broadband with a guy driving his young son to school. Anyway they are driving along and the kid asks his dad. "Dad, why did they build the Great Wall of China?" The Dad thinks for a second and eventually comes up with this jewel of Wisdom for his son. "That was in the time of Emperor, Nasi Goreng, it was to keep the rabbits out. Too many Rabbits...in China!" It then shows you the kid standing at the front of his class and the teacher says, "Tommy will now present his talk on China!" So Hilarious. And the aim is that parents who don't know everything will get broadband so their kids will have the right resources.

So these Aussies have taken a pic on the Great wall of China with the sign saying Built by Emperor Nasi Goreng to keep the rabbits out. I just laughed my head off when I saw this pic and knew I would scrap it. Someone has already commented on it in one of the galleries saying I should send it to Bigpond (the phone company's internet branch) admittedly she was from Adelaide in South Australia. Shannon also did the Frames in this next LO. I scraplifted this a bit from the LO after it, whic was posted on www.MooTwoDesigns.com by ACMommy28. I just thought her LO was so cool!!! this is ACMommy28's LO called Incoming, isn't it cool!! She took these pics one afternoon and says the photos don't reflect how extreme it actually was. Cool though!!!LOL Alright this one I did for an add challenge and so I am advertising my brother's business in this one, since he was so kind to supply the pics I thought his would make a cool scraplift of the add we had to emulate. Notice though, Steve, I didn't use the purple zinc cream one LOL. I love the photo of him in India in front of the Taj Mahal. He's soooo brown in that pic, and that water is sooo blue. The photos are all just so awsome. There's a link at the top of my blog in a blinkie to Epic Pursuits if you want to go check out what he does. Okily Dokily, that's it for me for now. Hope you are all having a cool day and I'll catch you up again in a day or so!!!

Be good, and if you can't be good be careful.

Tracy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy