ambowife banner

Monday, June 25, 2007

violin Lessons

Our Niece has been having violin lessons and when I was in Brissie I visited with them and got a treat. She played Mary had a little Lamb for me. I did the following LO of her playing her Violin for me.


I am getting there with my LO's of the wedding. I want to get a lot of LO's so that I can have a book made of the wedding. I need at least 40 LO's This one of the bridal party is done with TerrellS's Key to my Heart Kit. All of TerrellS Kits are available at http://www.hookedondigiscrap.com/


www.digiscrapcentral.com/scrapshop and http://www.mootwodesigns.com/. The digiscrapcentral one is only open until the end of June though as they are closing that site.

I love the lace in this Kit by Kristmess. Just so Valentine, isn't it.




LOL, I just love this pic so I had to scrap it. The kit is Angelique by Demiurgia. Her Kits are available at Seasidescraps.com.

Okay onto new News, I am now a member of Shannon Fahrnbach aka shan22 or Designs by Shannon. This is the cool Blinkie I will be using in my Signatures.
Okay well I haven't received my kits from Shannon yet so I can't post a LO for you to see yet, but the first kit I will be using is called Grasshopper.

Okay off to do some maintenance on my signatures and the blog. Have a great day everybody.
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. You are busy ;) Mine and Shannon's stuff will be out of DSC at the end of June not July ;) Isn't her Grasshopper kit so cute? Gotta fly I have a Dr Appt for the boys!! Yeah lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy