ambowife banner

Sunday, May 03, 2009

A Freebie and announcement

Well I am going to be hosting a SpeedScrap every week at Scrappinfreestyle.com in their chat room. This will be on Thursdays at 10.00pm CT (11.00pm EST) I would love it if you would join in the fun. There is heaps of fun, the chat the scrapping and the freebie you'll get if you post a layout.
My challenges are up at SAS too so remember to come play, Darlingina has already done my font challenge, I gotta get the posting bonus up to 4shared so I can give it to her :) and remember if you do both my challenges you'll get the matching halves of a kit to form one complete kit.

Okay so here is a freebie Quickpage for listening to my news and just for putting up with my absense and distractions these last few weeks.


DOWNDLOAD HERE Password : spring

Enjoy
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on May. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy