ambowife banner

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Update on the photoshop issue

I am looking at paying $1485 for a boxed copy of cs4 here in Sydney at Harris Technology. It's the only one that I can use for designing legally. All the student versions say "Not for commercial use" kinda makes me wonder about all the designers I know use the student edition. But I have learnt my lesson and won't buy anything unless I know it is the real deal. And Harris Technology are an official reseller of Adobe so I think I'll stick with them.

Till then I have my trial version which is playing up a bit but hey I'll take what I can get at the moment.

Going to be starting on a new kit today now that I have finished the last challenge at amandadykan's site. don't see me winning anything but it really stretched my design legs LOL.

Okay off to see what I come up with today.
Have a good one
Tracy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy