ambowife banner

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crying now!!

Well Adobe said my copy of photoshop cs2 wasn't legitimate, in other words they reckon it was an illegal copy. Well they didn't mind us paying through the nose for it and they didn't say anything when I registered it and activated it. So what's the deal. Any way they said they can't help me and my photoshop is stuffed basically. So I have to buy another copy, which I can't cause they don't sell cs2 anymore. I will have to wait until I can get cs4 (In another 10,000 years LOL) I costs over $1000 Australian and we just don't have that. I have downloaded the trial version for cs4 and am using that for now but I don't know what I'll do when the 30 days is up, sigh!!!

Okay well onto some store news.
The SAS Newsletter is here if you want to check it out for great sales, awesome layouts and some freebies.

Also there is a big event coming at Scrappin' Freestyle so check the itinerary for the party when it starts.

You'll love this, I did a speedscrap chat last week and it was soooo much fun. You do a layout in an hour and have an hour to upload it. Every 10 minutes the hostess will tell you what you need to do next. It's great fun and a real laugh too. Come along to this one and you'll be hooked!!

I am working on a collaboration at the moment with Lisa West and it's gonna be a doozy so keep your eyes peeled for that coming soon!!

Okay that's it for now, gotta go make dinner.
Have a great St Patricks Day if you celebrate it!!! Don't drink too much Guiness!!
Hugs
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy