ambowife banner

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

It's all happening at SFS

Check out the SFS blog for info of their upcoming March Madness Event!!
http://scrappinfreestyle.blogspot.com/
Stop by ScrappinFreestyle tomorrow from 9:30-10:30 PM EST for a fun chat with Brandy of Mega-Doodle Inspired.
The freebies continue at ScrappinFreestyle! Today Trifaith is offering another piece of her kit, Spring. Check out yesterday's post for the 1st part. Hurry, because this freebie is being offered or 1 week only!! Pick up the 2nd part here.

Here is an adorable lo made using TriFaith's Spring Kit.
Let's see what else is going on. I am getting my new Easter Parade Kit into stores and you can also grab this Quickpage at any of them too.
Ice Cream Lover All of my products at Scrappinfreestyle are 25% off till 10th March. But Easter Parade is on sale at all my stores. I usually do this with all my kits when I launch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy