ambowife banner

Monday, March 09, 2009

I just have to say...



I had some awesome customer service from Amanda Rockwell this week and I have been meaning to blog about it all week but I have kept getting sidetracked. Amanda has some super awesome designer tools as well as a Club "Inside the Scrapartist Studios" Where you can learn to design and get some awesome downloads exclusive to the club. As part of the sign up you get a coupon and for some reason I had trouble with mine. Amanda was right on it straight away and even racked me in a fashion. Now how is that for super customer service, you're an angel Amanda!!! I am loving my purchases and the club. It's so much fun and so eductional too, making me, hopefully, a better designer.

You can check out the club at Amanda Rockwell's Store at Scrapartist Here

Onto some news. My new kit is up in all the stores and going out at 25% off. But if you check out SFS this week you might find a pleasant surprise, apart from the free quickpages that is.

Also something huge is happening over at

ONE SINGLE SEED


this week. So make sure you check it out, there are sales and the party is getting into full swing TODAY and there's a speed crop and weekend crop too so come party with us.





Okay gonna skedaddle, cause I have to post my challenge over at Onesingleseed.com/ hint hint.
So if you want a freebie this week just check it out. It's gonna be a journalling challenge.

Catchya later

Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy