ambowife banner

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome the Ambowife Designs CT Members

I want to welcome my first Creative Team onboard. I hope being part of the team will be a lot of fun for us all. If you click on the name of each CT member you will be taken to their blog.

Doreen hales from Tennessee and is a Kitty Cat collector, LOL, visit her blog to meet her family and read about her life in and out of digiscrapping.
As you are all probably aware, I have known Doreen for as long as I have been doing digiscrapping. We are on Terrell Sanzone's Creative Team together and are the best of friends. Doreen was first to put her hand up for a CT position when I made the leap into design and selling at a Store. mwah!! Thanks Hun. And did I mention she is a fabulous Scrapper!

Elodie is an awesome scrapper too, and is from France. She is on a few CT's and so, I am so lucky to have had her join mine. Her Blog is in french but if you use a translator you will find it an interesting place to visit and view her awesome layouts!! Thanks for joining in the fun Elodie! Hugs Sweetie!!

Christelle is from South Africa and so a bit closer to me than the rest of my team geographically. But that's not all we have in common, she loves Brad Pitt, so do I just ask my Husband LOL. And her favourite book is River God by Wilbur Smith, I think I read that book a hundred times it is sooo good. Christelle is on a few CT's too so I am lucky again to have another awesome scrapper join my Team. Thanks Hun!!

And Dawne from near Boise Idaho is my 4th Awesome Creative Team Member. Dawne has branched out from being mainly at one site and is in the process of updating her new blog, so have a little patience while the dust flies on her new site. I am so pleased Dawne joined our happy crew and can't wait to see what fabulous layouts she does with my Modest kits. Welcome Dawne, can't wait to see your new blog!! Thanks Sweetie!!
Welcome Girls and Thank you So Much for creating my Creative Team, you all rawk!!!
Hugs
Tracy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy