ambowife banner

Monday, October 27, 2008

CT Call Is CLOSED Thanks All

Thank you to all who applied and Please no more applications LOL. It doesn't rain but it pours. I thought I wasn't going to get anyone applying for about a week and then I got floods of applications, so if I didn't get back to you please understand that I may have missed one or two of the applications. I don't think I did but you never know.

Our Fifth and Final Member is Gail Sullivan. I don't have a picture of Gail yet, so she is our mystery Member till I do get one LOL. Gail is on several CT's and is a CT for the store at Digital Candy. She also hails from New York!!

Welcome to our happy (so far LOL) Team. Can't wait to see your layouts!

I'll be back later today with news about a sale at Treasures to Scrap. Till then have a wonderful day, whatever day it is where you live.
Hugs
Tracy
ps off to see if I can find a Gail photo LOL, won't be happy till I do hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy