ambowife banner

Monday, October 13, 2008

Look at this

I did this layout with Doreen's New Freebie Kit "Autumn" You may know Doreen better by her username Beachnut999. Well she is getting on the designing train with us and has done a kit. It has 14 papers and 13 elements in a gorgeous fall paletter. If you want her freebie just run over to her blog at http://beachnut . Doreen's blog is always a good read too so make a cuppa and settle in at her place for a while.



Okay I also did this layout with my Bearly Remember kit of Our Newlyweds Carina and James.


I also got the great news that my cousin Allison is finally engaged to her partner Jeremy whom she has been with for 8 years. Woo Hoo Congratulations you two!!
Oh I nearly forgot my new kit LOL. Here is the layout I did of Gabriella with my new kit Mandarin Dream available in my TTS Store soon.

Okay so off to do some more designing and decide on dinner. Hubby just text me that he is on his way home so better get a shuffle on!!
Hugs
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy