ambowife banner

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Preview of the Freebie While I Wait - Link Now posted

For the zips to upload that is LOL. The links should be up soon.
Firstly a big THANK YOU SO MUCH KISS KISS KISS AND HUGS
to all those who voted for me, or even those who tried to but were having problems with the site.
I appreciate it so much.
If you download this one AND you like it consider casting your vote and if you don't like it don't vote for me but for the kit you DID like the most.
This is my next freebie for you over at stonaccentsstudio.com.
If you haven't joined SAS this month and want these freebies you best run over there and register.
You can download 33 kits from last weeks round and
33 from this weeks round, once they are all uploaded.
So why not join, they have a download a day on at the moment too. There's heaps going on for theirBirthday Bash throughout September.
Well it took me about 36 hours non stop to design this kit. And NO SLEEP!!
That's where it got it's name, cause today, Sunday here, I anticipated being Lazy and doing nothing.
But I'm not LOL.
So this Kit "LAZY SUNDAYS" IS MY FREEBIE FOR THIS WEEKS ROUND.
It's HUGE over 204 MB of pretties.
So that means 20 Papers, 20 Elements And a bonus Quickpage, just waiting for you
The kit includes:
20 Papers
4 frames
1 furry fastener
1 shopping bag
3 Bow Ribbons
1 plain Ribbon
4 digitally painted Flowers
1 Tag on a string
1 floral bulldog clip
a journalling block
a stitched denim patch
and a zipper
and the quickpage....all for free
Photobucket
ENJOY THE FREEBIE
Sorry these files are no longer available,
to purchase the whole kit please see my TTS Store
Plus.... You never know what I might put up here for you to ADD to your stash of Lazy Sunday, so keep your eyes peeled for the freebies here too. I'll be back later with the links and a little surprise maybe, we'll see!!

So the voting commences on Monday at 6 MCT that's in the US. Here in Australia that is 9am Tuesday morning. So join now so you can VOTE for the next Sassy Designer. As before, you can vote for up to 4 Designs and you must be registered there to vote and to download.

Here's a Layout I did with the Kit

Photobucket


I hope you all like the kit and get a lot of enjoyment out of all the kits this week. I have seen Mistybelle's and it's so pretty. Mistybelle lives here in Australia too and she is another who stayed up all night to finish her kit and get it posted LOL. WE love to Design.


PhotobucketMy little blinkie I made with my New kit "Lazy Sundays"

HUGS

TRACY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy