ambowife banner

Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Here, this weeks Freebie Kit "A Charmed Life!"

Okay I am waiting for it to upload but I'll put A preview up for you and just add the link to the gallery and the goodies once it's up. This week we were let loose with no restrictions as far as theme, colour, size etc. They want us to show what we can do I guess. LOL. So I went a different way and this is what I came up with. Do you like it? I hope so or I'm doomed LOL. I called it

A Charmed Life, for obvious reasons. Come back shortly and I'll have the link up for you so you can go grab this. As for the contestants, well there are 11 left in this final round. I can't imagine how hard it was for people to vote last week, the kits were all awesome and we lost a lot of very talented designers this last vote. I hope they will all continue to design and continue to try for a store, they are sooo talented. Okay here's the previews.




To download the kit go to the preview at SAS HERE!!

So I hear you say "What's in it?" Well there are

18 Papers

50 Elements including lots of charms and silver and gold

An Uppercase Alpha!! Yeah I did an alpha.

I haven't got a quickpage in this one as it isn't required but you know you'll probably find one today or tomorrow on my blog anyway. I am thinking of doing a brag book too this week so keep a look out!!

Remember to come back for the links or keep an eye out at SAS in the Week 4 Designer Contest Gallery. There are already two kits in there, and they are awesome. Mitsybelle and Wimpychompers have both done a great job. And they have little ones at home. I don't know how they do it. I had no sleep in the first 48 hours and they still got theirs done before me LOL.

Hugs

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Tracy I've been thrilled to get all of the kits you made and I wish you the very best. Gee and I can remember when we were just in class together. You're on your way "kid". Congrats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy