ambowife banner

Sunday, January 06, 2008

WOO HOO!!!

Woo Hoo, look at my Swish New Bike!

Isn't Michael just the Best Husband?


My old bike which, by the way, I have only had for about 4 months, was dying already. I don't know if it is because it had to support my Hefty frame or what but the gears had died, I only had the middle range. And I was forever getting punctures and breaking bits of it. So we decided I should Upgrade!!


My Trek is "24" Speed and has groovy gear change levers plus super braking system, Metal Pedals and a comfy seat!


Here's a layout I did and I did it with all my own elements and papers, I used the commercial use kit from Shannon Fahrnbach to create these elements and I worked out how to do patterns and made papers too.


Also you may notice that I updated the look of the blog. Thought it was time for a change.


Okay well I'm off to bed now. I am off to Centennial Park tomorrow for a bike ride on my own. Michael's bike is being serviced. I'll let you know how I go, LOL!!


Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy