ambowife banner

Friday, January 18, 2008

MooTwoDesigns Layout of the Day & Divine Diva of the Day


Well I had a lovely surprise email to tell me I had been chosen for Layout of the Day at Mootwodesigns on January 15th.
There are some super talented scrappers over at mootwodesigns and if you go here you can see the other Layouts chosen this week and at the end of the week you can even vote for one of them to become Layout of the Week.
They also have Layout of the month which will be up for voting, you guessed it, at the end of January LOL.
Here is the layout that got it. I was so pleased that I got such great feedback for the new kit Dear Diary. It always makes my day when I get such great feedback LOL.
But wait there's more, on 12th January I was chosen as Divine Diva of the day for my layout "Gran and Pappa" which was created using Terrell Sanzone's kits. I had so much fun doing this layout of my Grandparents' wedding photo and it was such a surprise to be chosen.
They have a thread where they put up a scrapper's layout every day and members leave you love, which is always nice LOL.
So things have gone quiet here over the last few days, we have been having early nights with Michael back at work and I guess tomorrow night when he is working night shift I might do ome scrapping and pull an alnighter, we'll see LOL.












Above is a calendar I did with Gloria Val Verde's Template for the paint the Barn Challenge at MooTwoDesigns.
Oh I almost forgot to tell you about the FREEBIE over at Terrell Sanzone's Blog she has her Artsy Kit up for her readers so if you want a fabulous layout head on over there after you've finished here at my place, LOL. There are some really cool elements in it and the papers rock too!!
Also if you go to Stone Accents Studio and check out the Designer Give Away Challenge you can get TerrellS' Twilight Dance Kit at 50% off and when you do a layout with it and post it in the gallery then post the link in the Challenge thread you'll get a really cool add-on to complete this awesome kit!!



Okay, gotta run and get some housework done and work out what I'm going to do for dinner, maybe pitta pizza and salad, hmm, yeah that sounds good!! Have a great day!!



Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy