ambowife banner

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com
 
Here is the first of a series of LO's about my Weight
Loss, let's hope that bigger "to Lose" Number will go
right down to 0 I did this with TerrellS In the Dirt Kit.
 
3_6-kg-Lost
 
Okay before I go on any further with Layouts, just wanted
to let you know that I am going to be away for 3 weeks. I
am taking the laptop with me but I may have more than
the usual Layouts, I got a new 8.5 Megapixel camera and
so I will be snapping away like crazy while I am in Melbourne
and in Hobart LOL. I can't wait to see everybody, but
mostly Christopher and Mum.  I am spending 3 nights in
Melbourne with Jo, Rachael and Faith for a girly weekend
but in the middle of the week. LOL. I will be having my
37th Birthday while I am in Melbourne too so we are
going to "fifteen" you know, the Jamie Oliver Restaurant
to help out street kids training to be chefs, can't wait!!
 
Okay well on with the Layouts...
 
Okay did this one for fun, gotta love Brad!!! I used TerrellS
New Grunge Textures to do the background paper.
 
Beautiful-Bradley
Here's one of my and my Baby Boy, who is nearly ready
to take his Driver's Licence P Plate Test. Chris is 20 on
15th February, but he's still my little boy.  Used Memories
of a Garden Ribbons from TerrellS ( I recoloured them
to suit the colour scheme) and the textures were used
again in the background.
 
My-Son
 
Okay got a cool pic of my wedding band and Engagement
ring so thought I'd do another layout with them.  This
kit is Roses for Mom by TerrellS
Bands-of-Love-and-Committme
 
And this one is using TerrellS Mootwo Chat freebies. I
did this Layout for my Mum to let her know how much I
love and admire her!! Love you mum so much!!!
My-Mum

glitteryourway-a7e5fd29.gif picture by ambowife
HUGS_N1.gif picture by ambowife



Find out. SEEK Salary Centre: What are you really worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy