ambowife banner

Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday ME!!!!!!!!!

Yes that's right, the ol' fella has ticked another year over. I'm officially on the downhill run to 90 now!

I beat Tracy out of bed this morning and made her a cuppa before returning to bed myself for some pre-sleep, I have night shift tonight. It's been a warm day, it's Friday and I'm working right in middle of Australia's biggest city how much fun do you think I'll be having tonight????
You bet ya' HEAPS.



Oh and to the other materialistic stuff, sounds boring but Tracy got me a dictionary. I need one for my Uni courses, some chocolate and an 'ER' Girl Teddy Bear, another soft toy to carry around with my Taz Devil.



So spare a thought for the poor devils out on the tiles tonight here in Sydney who may get 'TAZ the AMBO' tending to their poor intoxicated selves and having the time of his life on his Forty Fifth ({[45]}) Birthday ' Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha continuing demonic like laugh fading away in the distance with the sounds of sirens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOOO!!! happy birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you! You look like a big, crazy, brown Tasmanian Devil........and you smell like one too!!! JUST KIDDING! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday since it's tomorrow there I missed it. Sorry. From what I see and ready you had a great time. I'd like a piece of Mud Pie too though I would have thought Tracy had grown out of making mudpies, but whatever. LOL

    Tracy thanks for trying to get me some some cool weather we can use it. The scan for next week is no better at least two days it looks like over 100...and to think I moved to TN to get out of Florida heat. There's another thing for Terrell to tease me on. By the way Thank you for the lovely LO you did "just for me" I'm touched. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy