ambowife banner

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hello, sorry it's been so long, LOL!!

I know It's been ages, over a whole week since I posted here. Sorry everyone but life gets in the way sometimes LOL. I've had problems with my eye and as you can see from the Layouts below, I got new glasses, so all is on the mend now. This Kit is on of Shannon's called Butterfly. Lovely Colours and don't you just dig that flower, I layered several of her orange flower to get the big one. This is the same kit just different elements, great Versatility in her kits too. I'm so lucky to be on the Creative Teams of Designers who love their art. This kit is available at Hooked on digiscrap and DivineDigitals


This is Ila, Michael's Mum. and the kit here is TerrellS Roses for Mom kit. I love the soft colours and the kit is so adaptable too. There really isn't a pic you can't scrap because sepia (my best friend at times) comes to the rescue.

This is Ila and her granddaughter while she was visiting them. I Love this kit so I did a 2 page LO of Ila with it.

Here's Thomas with his Momma. This is TerrellS Black n Blue Kit. Great elements, love the gem and wrought iron look. Tried my hand at typing text on a path in this one.

What a cutie pie. These Photos I took while we were out to dinner the night before I returned home from my adventurous road trip LOL. This kit is Demiurgias Notre Dame from Seaside scraps
Wow Wow Wow !!!! This is TerrellS's new Kit "Memories of a Garden" And I just love it to bits. It is so cool, yes Terrell there's my favourite word again LOL. These pics are of Gabriella and her Mum at the animal park. Cute little Koalas, and no they aren't Koala Bears, they are Marsupials. I'd like to see a bear carry it's cub in a pouch LOL.
This is the Roses for Mom Kit again, this time with My Niece who was flower girl at our wedding. She did such a brilliant job, so proud of her. Isn't she gorgeous.

I love these next two Layouts that I did with Roses for Mom by TerrellS. They were taken in sequence at our wedding reception. Andrew was Michael's Best Man and Leanne was My Maid of Honour. The photos are just so fun. I love them.

Don't you just love this KIT!!!!
Okay well that should keep you all going for a while. I hope everyone is getting by in the cold weather we are having at the moment and Hope you all had a great Weekend.
Hugs
Tracy




1 comment:

  1. Awesome Layouts of course! Love the ones with Shannon's kit too! I love that kit, it's so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy