ambowife banner

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Romance Has Just Begun


Here's the latest one. Had problems all day with my program.Think it's okay now. Hope you like this one. I've started using TerrellS The Romance Collection so, you guessed it, you're going to be bombarded with Romantic pics and Wedding pics. But I also think these would work with teenage girl LO's and such.


Michael and I are off to be in the audience of The Sideshow, a new Standup comedy show on the ABC. It's being filmed at their studios at Ultimo, so we're going in tomorrow afternoon and having a meal before we go to the show. Should be a laugh, literally.

Before I go Thanks Jo for leaving me some love. It's so nice to have some comments left on the blog. Have a wonderful day everybody, wherever you are.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy