ambowife banner

Friday, May 18, 2007

Oh I LOVE MEREKATS!!!



Don't you just love to sit and watch the merekats at the zoo? I do! I love watching them watching out!! I watched Merekat Manor on Tele too and they just melt your heart.

I took tons of pics of them when I went to the Taronga Park Zoo in Sydney with Ila and John (My DH's parents) and also when I went with my son Christopher! You can never get enough pics of them. They are so Cute!!! Oh by the way (BTW) just in case you were wondering DH means Dear Husband. I had to explain that to Michael, I think he thought I was calling someone names LOL.

Okay just wanted to share this LO with you I had so much fun doing it. Oh and the whole thing is designed by moi!

Hugs

Tracy XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy