ambowife banner

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hey there Everyone - WE'RE BACK

Well we had a great trip away TOGETHER! And now it's back to work for Michael.
When we got home I got asked to be on the Creative Team for TerrellS, a designer from America who designs digital Scrapbooking Kits. You can see the Blinkie at the top on the right!

I am so honoured to be using her kits as she is so talented and the elements and papers she creates are truly amazing. As a member of her CT I only have to create a LO per week with one of the kits. I have already done some lovely ones and am going to share them with you here since you are the people I Scrap.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Okay we all know this is Chris. A photo he took of himself, they are the only ones he seems to smile in. But did you know that this is the night he was promoted and got his new rank slides for Warrant Officer and his hat badge. His Grandad would be so proud of him. His aim when he joined was to get to Warrant Officer!
this was created with TerrellS Da Blues Kit!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Some nice action shots of Gabriella. So I scrapped them together. Came out well I think.
This kit is TerrellS Da Blues Kit, too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Ok this one is just one I used some of wyvern wench's flower elements to bring out this picf of me and Hubby at Erin and Phil's wedding. Anita Spaberg's photo corner & Erika Tenney's background paper.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Okay Me and Thomas at Port Arthur Historic Site, the penetentiary. Lovely Day.
This one was done with the Da Blues Kit by TerrellS, they are so adaptable!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Okay this one I did for a challenge for National Scrapbooking Day, which is an american celebration day for Scrappers, Paper and Digi alike!
I did this for a challenge where you had to express the colours you like most and include a picture of yourself, hence yours truly in the centre there. I chose colours I love seeing together. I just liked the way it turned out. I spent a long time doing it.

Okay well that's all for now. I'm going to try and scrap some of Chris's Warrant Officer's course soon too, so that will be interesting!!

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy