Thursday, July 09, 2009

Sweet Shona Kit and a freebie

As always with a new kit I give out a quickpage or two and with the announcement of my newest Kit Sweet Shona and it being 30% off I am giving you one today.

Here is a preview of the kit to start with.

You can check it out closely for a list of what's included at either of my stores.





Here is a layout I made with the kit and made the quickpage from for you all. I hope you will get some nice pages from it.

Download HERE
Okay well I have had a long day, with watching the tour de France every night and then I got up and watched the Memorial for Michael Jackson, after which they aired the Dangerous Tour Concert on TV here tonight so I watched that too. So very sad and Heart breaking to watch Paris cry how much she loved her Daddy, for that's what Michael was, someones Son, Brother, Father. Just a man with many talents. RIP MJ.
Alrighty Nighty Night.

signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty QP. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy