ambowife banner

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just popping in to say...

I am home and playing catch up again LOL. Almost there!! Michael has not worked on his days off since I got home so we have had some time together this past week, very nice to take it easy together without thinking the phone will ring any moment for overtime. so I have been treating him to some nice hearty casseroles and last night we had corned beef, yummo!! He's missed me I think.

I had a great time with my Mum but had some car trouble so I had to buy a new radiator before driving back, I even went to the Scrapbooking and Papercraft convention when I was in Brisbane too, but mainly I spent most of my time with Mum and just catching up with her before she goes off to Scotland next month for a holiday.

Okay well that's it for now. Hope you all have a wonderful week :)
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy