ambowife banner

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Someday Sunday is here

I have a new kit in my stores and it's on sale for one week at 30% off.

Someday Sunday has 15 papers, 47 elements and a cute Alphabet for all your scrapping needs. Created at 300 ppi it is perfect for printing too.

Special thanks to http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts for the use of the font Pea Nicki I used in the creation of the alphabet in this kit. If you are looking for some really cool fonts both for scrapbooking or handwritten fonts check out their site, it's awesome!!






I will be back shortly with a freebie Quickpage for you all, I hope you all have a great weekend too. :)
(((HUGS)))

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy