ambowife banner

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Before I head off to the land of Nod!!



Couldn't go to bed without telling you about this gorgeous kit and it's Symphonie's Birthday so she is giving you it for free all weekend!! So you better be quick. I spotted it in the enabling thread over at DST while I was posting and there it was with a gorgeous layout below it. I couldn't believe it was free.
I don't usually promote other designers' freebies unless it is someone at a store I am with or a friend but this was just too gorgeous to not pass on to everyone and please let her know how much you appreciate it and tell her Happy Birthday!!
By the way did you notice I have added a link to my WEBSITE. Just for me not a store just yet but you never know, one day maybe!!
Okay I'm off to snooze land LOL!!
Nighty Night.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy