ambowife banner

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Sweet Caramel Freebie QP

Okay here is a freebie for you all. I am sorry I haven't been getting so many freebies up lately. Life gets a bit comlicated sometimes :)
The usual rules apply, don't share the link or the file of claim as your own and leave some love here or at the download.






And here it is in action, I did this layout for my Jounalling Challenge over at Stone Accents Studio. You can find the link to the challenge in the posts below this on if you would like to participate. The challenge runs for the whole of December.
Hope you all have a great week!! And If you like this kit check out the posts below for info on where it is available!!

Hugs
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. This is drop dead gorgeous!! I LOVE IT!! TYFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout is stunning Tracy and so is the QP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK this is my third attempt to post this lol. Stupid Google. Love the blog look and these are great kits & freebies ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy