ambowife banner

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankyou Freebie

You still have 6 hours to cast your vote at SAS in the designer competition for week 2, but...
To all those people, all 26 of them, who voted for me at SAS I say THANK YOU I am so touched that you took the time to make your vote count and as a thank you here is a little gift. Now as there is no way of knowing who voted for me, I guess everybody has to get one!! A bit like not punishing one child if you didn't see them do it punish all or none. The same goes for gift giving.

So here is a second add on for the Lazy Sundays Kit and that is enough of purple and pink I should think, for a little while anyway LOL.
I hope you all enjoy it and remember you can still join stoneaccentsstudio.com and get the full kit as seen previewed here for free as well as 59 other kits all free!!! That's gotta be a good enough reason to receive one email and join to get all those beautiful kits. You can see a blinkie on the side of my blog, kindly donated by mISTYBELLE, and it shows all the kits from round 2. You can't lose!!!

Enough already LOL. Here's the link (and yes it's straight to 4shared)

DOWNLOAD
sorry this link has been deactivated
enjoy!
Hugs
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. I love what you are doing..not only in your creative endeavor of becoming a designer but the continuous new look of your blog. I envy you your energy to continue all of this and still cope with the private part of your life. I wish you the very best in it all and I'm sure you will succeed. Your talent is endless. keep up the good work. Big Hugs. Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been having waaaaaay too much fun making this Lazy Sundays kit {giggle} - thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy