ambowife banner

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sally Tagged Me

You've been tagged!
I've been tagged by Sally aka Hulas with Halo
7 facts about me!!
1. I have 1 son who is turning 21 in February.
2. I have been married Once in 2004 to Michael.
3. I am doing IVF with Michael to try and reproduce him LOL, that's scary.
4. We had 2 dogs but unfortunately lost our Hope (kelpie aged 17) recently, so a very lonely Shona (terrier mix - age 14) left.
5. I love bike riding with my Husband, as long as I don't fall off.
6. I Love watching, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Bones, Criminal Minds, House, x Files (it's back on here from the beginning!!
7. I Miss Tasmania, and My Friends, My son and My Mum and Family, who all live far away from us.
Now I'm supposed to tag 7 blogs so I will add them as I do them.
1. Terrell Sanzone
2. Beachnut's Creations
3. Shannon Fahrnbach
4. Bonnie Carter
5. Sarah172
6. Bunchie
7. Melody Pebbles7195
These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger
{ http://tazmanianshe-devil.blogspot.com/ }
and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Have Fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Wanted to let you know my seven facts will be up tomorrow, and are really mudane as this is the third time. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy