ambowife banner

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Layout and Freebie!!

Okay so I have done a layout for the Holiday Hoedown Challenge over at Mootwodesigns. You had to incorporate a rainbow somewhere so I did mainly a journalling page with a pick of Lachlan as the symbol for the baby we have been trying to have for the past 4 or so years. Please don't get confused and think it is a baby we have had with IVF, he's our friend's Nick and Mel's Bub!!


Okay so here's the layout... I used Gloria Val Verde's Gem Hearts 1 papers for the background and journalling block and the rest is stuff of mine!!

My weight has got down to 83.5kg so I am still losing, if a little slower!! I had a few mountain and valley weeks LOL. Okay just before I go here is the next link for the Pastel Easter Kit, this one is Papers 1 Just click the pick to go to your download and remember to leave me some love, and don't share and the password is still faith. phew did I miss anything LOL.


Well that's it for now, have a great day everyone and remember to come back for day 4 of the freebie Easter countdown LOL!!

Hugs

Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy