ambowife banner

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Big News and Freebie Info

Hi there every one, Sorry I.ve not posted for several days LOL. I have been very busy creating and Have lots of wonderful News for you all.

First HUGE NEWS is that


TerrellS is selling at

and this new Digi site Rocks so if you're feeling SAS-y head on over!!
The other big News is that TerrellS has put up some new Freebies on her Blog and they are QP created by Beachnut and Myself as part of her Creative Team, so that's why we have been so busy and that's why I have been MIA lately from my Blog LOL. N but seriously it's just that I have been lazy with my blogging LOL!!! Well you know me!!
So head over to TerrellS' blog and grab a couple of freebie QP's created using her designs!!

Michael and I have had a quiet few weeks, he has been working and when he's home he is studying and doing assignments for his Uni course. We went to a farewell for one of his fellow ambo's last night and I accidentally managed to see him being an Ambulance officer for real, it was even the first time I have ever been in an ambulance LOL, while it was moving with the Woo Woo lights and sirens, scarey!!! It wasn't anything real gorey but it was great to see him in action!!! He just made me an even prouder wife, if that's possible!! I was just in awe at how he handled the patient and kept her dignity intact and explained everything that he was doing, I have an awesome Hubby!!!
I also got to meet his current partner Scott, who is a great guy and very down to earth and geniune!!

Alright, well onto the Layouts
This one is created with TerrellS Romance Collection Kit. Pretty self explanatory LO, the Song Lyrics are from Doris Day in Calamity Jane, one of my Mum's Favourite films of all time!!


My big brother, for once a LO of him with no rock climbing in it!!! This is with Girly Denim by TerrellS.
Did this one for My Dad who is the best Dad in the whole wide world!!! Love you Dad!!
My heart breaks everytime I look at this LO, this was the last pic taken of me and My father on Father's Day 2003. The kit is the Heritage Kit TerrellS made for the competition at godigital.

Did this one for a challenge as SAS, all of the kits are TerrellS

This is a kit by Rebecca Myers called School Days, perfect for the pics of Gabby in her uniform, the kit is available at seasidescraps.

This is scrap carli's Kit Patchwork, I love these pics of Michael's Mum with Claire, and the kit was perfect for the pics!! This cool kit is at Seasidescraps!

This is a great pic of Gabriella and My mum (her Gran) when they were leaving to fly back down to Tassie so Gabriella could spend a few weeks with us, it was so much fun spending that time together, this kit is the announcement freebie from TerrellS blog!!!

Here is Rebecca Myers' school days Kit again, but this time I did the LO as if it were a school holidays LO.
Alright then, I am going to run, we have a friend and her Mum coming to stay overnight before they fly out to Japan in the morning so we have a few things on the list for today!!
have a great day and I'll blog again soon,
don't forget to run over to TerrellS blog and grab the freebie QP's!!!
Hugs
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. As ever Tracy your LO's are awesome. I have no idea where you get your "get up and go". You've got "it" girl.
    Glad you got to see Michael "in action" not the circumstance LOL. hope you are having fun visiting with your friends.
    luv ya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy