ambowife banner

Monday, May 07, 2007

BASTET THE CAT GODDESS





Okay this one was way too much fun to do. I absolutely love the fun of the LO and think that TerrellS is amazing. Those 3D papers do most of the work for you. It leaves just the fun bits to do. I enjoyed exploring some new techniques in this one too. The box that the cat is sitting on is a new one for me. And I used the watercolour filter which is also something that I always steered away from but spending the time made all of the difference. Great tool for hiding someones Identity. I'll have to remember that one for future reference.


Hope you all like it and enjoy the rest of the day!


Hugs


Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy