ambowife banner

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wanna See More






Here I am again. Well I have been doing a lot of Scrapping for some challenges on a web site that I joined. Very addictive I must say. And learning heaps more ways to do things with my Paint Shop Pro.


If you are interested you could go have a look here www.digiscrapcentral.com and look out for scrapbook LOs by Ambowife, that's my username on there.


It is lots of fun and the other members on there are a lot of fun and supportive of scrapping challenges and struggles.


Here is a few scrap pages I did for their challenges. And one is the Pink Ladies one I promised to do.


Love to all

Tracy

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment :)
Have a great day
(((Hugs)))
Tracy